[islandlabs] Mailing list

Thu Oct 23 17:33:19 EDT 2008

We discussed this last night, and I am working on centralizing everything.
For now, we should just use the wiki and this mailing list, and the wiki
will be replaced with something a little easier to use a more robust just as
soon as I get a webserver up. You are right that there is a lack of
organization currently.
- Jonathan