[islandlabs] islandlabs tomorrow?

Jonathan Dahan jedahan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 03:10:05 EST 2009

Actually I am in spain, bilbao currently. There are a few hackerspaces in
barcelona, http://null-lab.homelinux.org/ is having a show the 25th I am
going to try and make if I can extend the flight. Feel free to hack away.

Also, neat things to check out¨...

My Google Reader shared items ...
https://www.google.com/reader/shared/17153669409763295336
specifically, the illuminato
http://antipastohw.blogspot.com/2009/01/introducing-illuminato-100-gnu-gpld.html
check out the rest of his stuff...he shows a led matrix display and the
connecting logic can be found on links...
so we can address an 8x8x2colour matrix with 'only' 24 pins

¡Jonathan¡
ps...euro layout ftl
pps...a lot of people here use linux ... a hostel and a civic center were
both running ubuntu when I stopped by