[islandlabs] islandlabs tomorrow?

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Wed Jan 14 13:49:31 EST 2009

Well, I'm assuming that since Jonathan is not around, that people are not motivated to meet today.

On the other hand, we now have 2 people w/ nuchucks to carve up, and a few motors?
What kind of motors? Do we have any idea how to drive them?

We're getting really close to being able to build an arduino-car.

It'd be nice to get people to pool money for another arduino/parts buy.

-Bill