[islandlabs] FW: Seeking intern with interest/skills in computer programming

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Wed Mar 25 17:46:48 EDT 2009

FYI:

The DNA Learning Center is looking for an intern.
http://www.dnalc.org/home.html

For those who don't know, The DNALC is part of Cold Spring Harbor Lab.
It's a place where lots of advanced (or priveledged) H.S. students go to
get an introduction to the field of microbiology.

They do a lot of web development there, and you can check out a bunch of
their flash tutorials online.
note: the DNALC has access to HPC resources and they're wondering how it
can be useful to them

I don't know if this e-mail is for general circulation yet, so (if
you're interested, or have questions) please contact me first before
going to Cornel.

-Bill