[islandlabs] SID resources

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Wed Mar 25 19:54:19 EDT 2009

Data sheet
Another data sheet

From: Burns, William [mailto:burns at cshl.edu]
Sent: Wed 3/25/2009 5:46 PM
To: Island Labs main mailing list
Cc: radio at sukhanov.net; Dawndoll31 at aol.com
Subject: [linux-radio] FW: Seeking intern with interest/skills in computer programming

The DNA Learning Center is looking for an intern.
For those who don't know, The DNALC is part of Cold Spring Harbor Lab.
It's a place where lots of advanced (or priveledged) H.S. students go to get an introduction to the field of microbiology.
They do a lot of web development there, and you can check out a bunch of their flash tutorials online.