[islandlabs] SID resources

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Wed Mar 25 19:54:19 EDT 2009

Data sheet
http://sid.kubarth.com/files/ds_6581.pdf

Another data sheet
http://sid.kubarth.com/files/ds_6582.pdf

________________________________

From: Burns, William [mailto:burns at cshl.edu]
Sent: Wed 3/25/2009 5:46 PM
To: Island Labs main mailing list
Cc: radio at sukhanov.net; Dawndoll31 at aol.com
Subject: [linux-radio] FW: Seeking intern with interest/skills in computer programming

FYI:

The DNA Learning Center is looking for an intern.
http://www.dnalc.org/home.html

For those who don't know, The DNALC is part of Cold Spring Harbor Lab.
It's a place where lots of advanced (or priveledged) H.S. students go to get an introduction to the field of microbiology.

They do a lot of web development there, and you can check out a bunch of their flash tutorials online.
note: the DNALC has access to HPC resources and they're wondering how it can be useful to them

I don't know if this e-mail is for general circulation yet, so (if you're interested, or have questions) please contact me first before going to Cornel.

-Bill