[islandlabs] Meeting Sept 23rd, 2009

Jonathan Dahan jedahan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:45:46 EDT 2009

Thanks Bill,
Near the end of the meeting, I remember someone saying he would look into
getting the right phone for the near-space project. I got some static IPs
from Brian we can use for now, so we are waiting on tonyb to build the
physical box. We will have to use with a redirect since I don't think AMS
will want to make a {islandlabs,lugsb}.ams.stonybrook.edu . Thanks for
offering up a box and CSL, if we have conflicts with the network here we'll
take you up on that. Brian will be building a geodesic dome and once the
numbers are run will bring it to campus where we can build one.

- Jonathan

P.S. s/Johnathan/Jonathan/g Bill