[islandlabs] Meeting Sept 23rd, 2009

Brian Fix brian.fix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:08:35 EDT 2009

There need not be a purpose for such a wonderful structure!.... maybe
it will be a super charged sensory deprivation disco chamber.... maybe
it will be a gooey bio commune dome. Maybe ill befriend a man named
master and his pet goon/man blaster, and then hold battles for our
entertainment (ala mad max style).

for under $100 i should be able to make one that is ~8 in radius. I'm
still pricing material and looking for some free/scrap metal
alternatives.

I will do a lot of the fabrication in my spare time but would like
some help putting it together on campus for an afternoon/evening of
bbq and Frisbee throwing goodness... some time in the next month or 2.

This site is very informational.

http://www.desertdomes.com/index.html

There are lots of people who have build them for extended camping
trips, or festivals, or even chicken coops!

Brian