[islandlabs] Meeting Sept 23rd, 2009

Brian Fix brian.fix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:08:35 EDT 2009

There need not be a purpose for such a wonderful structure!.... maybe
it will be a super charged sensory deprivation disco chamber.... maybe
it will be a gooey bio commune dome. Maybe ill befriend a man named
master and his pet goon/man blaster, and then hold battles for our
entertainment (ala mad max style).

for under $100 i should be able to make one that is ~8 in radius. I'm
still pricing material and looking for some free/scrap metal

I will do a lot of the fabrication in my spare time but would like
some help putting it together on campus for an afternoon/evening of
bbq and Frisbee throwing goodness... some time in the next month or 2.

This site is very informational.

There are lots of people who have build them for extended camping
trips, or festivals, or even chicken coops!