[islandlabs] How's the printing?

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Fri Apr 9 12:45:52 EDT 2010

Interesting:

It's a captive-nut bracket that allows lateral play/motion in the
nut+threaded rod.
Unfortunately, it then requires something else (the extra 2 rods) to
provide lateral stability for the Z stage.

Good luck finding metric sized nuts at the regular hardware stores.
I didn't think they carried those.
so... Where did you get the metric threaded rod?

-Bill