[islandlabs] Balloon Launch II - Preflight Questions

John Teddy masterjediyoda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:56:36 EDT 2010

Yes I have the balloon fill assembly and I'll bring it Wednesday.

APRS will definitely not be ready for the 2nd launch from what I understand.
Kuzew is not ready, and he also depends on tonyb to finish the GPS module.
tonyb is busy and also can't work on it. So APRS is out of the question for
the second launch.

So since APRS is out for now, we don't need any of the HAM stuff.

Joe's new capsule, a better high resolution camera, and this datalogger
seems just fine to me. Can we do this upcoming weekend?