[islandlabs] Meeting at Gyrodyne at 8:15pm on Wednesday

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Fri Aug 13 17:34:29 EDT 2010

Lori and I will be meeting Donna Siani on Wednesday at Gyrodyne
building1 at 8:15pm.
This time we'll be able to see the space.
Anyone who's interested can check it out with us.

Donna seems to be *very* flexible on price, if *we* can be flexible on
the time-of-day that we'd be accessing the space.

So.. Not quite the 24-hour access that we'd hope for, but bathroom +
internet for cheap.
I'm assuming that our late-in-the-day hours would be relatively
compatible with the time limitations.

There was some mention of cabinets for storage.
We'll get to see it on Wednesday.