[islandlabs] Maker Faire Booth?

Steve Kelly tesla893 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 01:21:00 EDT 2010

Yeah, completely disregard the blank message I sent before this...

Hi guys, I've been a member of this mailing list for a few months now
hoping to one day come to the meetings. I am a high school student in
Hicksville so I really can't get up to Stony Brook easily. I signed up
to bring a Isaac Repstrap to makerfaire as part of the 3D printer
village. Just a couple of minutes ago I actually got my electronics
completley working in sync with my host software. So anyway, I was
wondering how big of a crowd there is on LI with printers. And if
maybe a few weeks before Makerfaire we could get a debug and hack
session together to get everyone ready for the faire and maybe
organize so we can bring supplies for the people coming long distances
(power strips, tents, signs, etc)

Thanks,
Steve