[islandlabs] Parachute Purchase

John Teddy masterjediyoda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:23:17 EST 2010

Bill what do you think about setting a date for the launch? or better yet,
setting 2 or three days, perhaps 3 weekends in a row, each Saturday morning
(early), so if it's windy..it can default to the next day.

When is icon? We should set the first date at least 3 weeks before icon at a
minimum. It would not surprise me if we got 25+ mph winds three weekends in
a row, so it's certainly possible.

-John