[islandlabs] Fwd: balloon-talk questions

Lori Poletti lpoletti at hcdsny.org
Fri Jul 9 08:16:45 EDT 2010

Sent from LP's iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Heidi Giffuni <hgiffuni at hcdsny.org>
*Date:* July 9, 2010 7:56:25 AM EDT
*To:* Lori Poletti <lpoletti at hcdsny.org>
*Subject:* *RE: balloon-talk questions*

Hi Lori -

We have from 9-10:30 set aside for your presentation.  I hope that's
enough time.  Will you be setting up in the gym, like the presentation
that you did for the school and moving outside for the launch?

There will be approx. 180 children at the camp that Friday. (Wish there
could be more!)

Looking forward to the presentation and hope all is well and you're
enjoying the time with your family.