[islandlabs] camping and hiking

Jonathan Dahan jedahan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:08:18 EDT 2010

Mohonk Rocks! My best friend and his brother, and a few other friends of
mine work there, it is wonderful. Just so happens the 20th is my last day of
classes, and the 21st is my birthday. If I can get out of class I would love
to join you. There is a rock scramble called the lemon squeeze that is a lot
of fun. If you want to rent bikes or boats for the lake or whatnot it will
cost extra, just giving a heads up. Unfortunately my friend is away for the
summer, biking to california, but I'll see if I could squeeze in some sort
of special treatment from someone else. How many people are going so far?

- Jonathan