[islandlabs] ballon at ICON real time video: Weight of ethernet

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Thu Mar 18 20:46:08 EDT 2010

Whups.
Thanks for that catch.

Still, 9 pounds of lift, given the amount of helium we've got in the tank doesn't sound like it'll work.
If we support that much cable w/ the balloon, how much of a lift budget do we have left for a camera, additional string, etc.

Jonathan:
Do you have a number for the amount of lift we had last time?

-Bill