[islandlabs] ICON Schedule

John F Pane panejf at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 09:31:31 EDT 2010

We need to know the layout of each room.  Will there be projectors, outlets,
Internet access?  What is the maximum occupancy of each room?

Also what other supplies do we need?
CR2032 batteries?
LEDs?
How many robots are we printing out?

Have we figured out a downlink from the tethered balloon (wifi or analog
video)?