[islandlabs] Payload.

john abella john at abella.net
Mon May 3 14:34:57 EDT 2010

The Power Squadron doesn't have it's own boats, it's basically a boaters
club.   Contacting them won't get you far unless you find someone who
happens to have a boat in the water and is interested in venturing around on
a mission.  With on-water gas prices at over $5/gallon, I doubt you'll get
many takers.  It's very early in the boating season, most boats are going
into the water this week / last week.

John