[islandlabs] Balloon Talk again!!!

dawndoll31 dawndoll31 at aol.com
Thu May 20 12:21:05 EDT 2010

I just spoke to the camp director at Harbor's summer camp. They would love for us to come back during the summer to do the balloon talk and a tethered balloon launch with the campers. They agreed to pay us $200 for our event. We can use the money to pay for the balloon and use the rest for buying more equipment for future launches!  I know this would require missing another day or 1/2 day of work but it should be a lot of fun and I think it would be worth it.  We just have to pick a date.

Who's in?  We can take this show on the road!

 - Lori