[islandlabs] Technician Radio Licensing

Matthew Arceri strikerbot121 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 06:51:41 EDT 2010

Not even sure if this will show up correctly, but I've been following you
guys for awhile and just thought I should mention that
the technician license test is REALLY easy, it shouldn't take more than an
hour of studying spread throughout a day or two to pass it with no mistakes.
And this is coming from a Sixteen year old by the way if that helps prove
the point. (Of course naturally the examiner screwed up somewhere and it
never got sent to the FCC so I'm still not licensed, but oh well...)