[islandlabs] FW: Island Labs / ICON Updates

jfp jfp_1999 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 02:42:44 UTC 2011

We weren't in Old Engineering last year, we were in Old Chem.  Please note we
had five hours of successful programming last year...

Friday, March 26, 2010
10PM-Midnight
Harriman Hall Room 111
Interactive Art and Hardware Hacking with Arduinos

Saturday, March 27, 2010
7PM-8PM
SAC 305
Sending Balloons into Space for Fun and Profit!
Learn how to send balloons into space on the cheap and take beautiful pictures
and telemetry.

8PM-10PM
Old Chem 134
Build Your Own Robot Army