[islandlabs] FW: Island Labs / ICON Updates

jfp jfp_1999 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 16:43:07 UTC 2011

Here is something that may have come from the website:

Island Labs is a collective of technology enthusiasts from Long Island, New
York. We aim to improve the world by creatively rethinking technology. Some
focuses of the group are mechanical, software, electrical, chemical, social, and
food engineering. A lot of us are artists, musicians, and generally fun people.
\o/ All meetings are open to the public, we have newcomers every meeting.