[islandlabs] Fw: Open Circuit at PS1 and Ohm at Splatterpool

Chris Williams cawilliams001 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 22:50:47 UTC 2011

--- On Sat, 1/22/11, Heather Dewey-Hagborg <heather at deweyhagborg.com> wrote:

From: Heather Dewey-Hagborg <heather at deweyhagborg.com>
Subject: Open Circuit at PS1 and Ohm at Splatterpool
To: heather at deweyhagborg.com
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2011, 4:11 PM

Friends,
Please join me next Saturday Jan. 29th for a very special Saturday Session at PS1 featuring Open Circuit, a new sound/surveillance system created by Matthew Radune, Thomas Dexter and I. The piece will be running from noon to 6pm and will be highlighted by monitored performances of Maria Chavez and Shelley Burgon at 4pm. It will be an interesting event to be sure.

Details:http://ps1.org/calendar/view/270/
Then, Thursday Feb. 3rd at 8pm join Future Archaeology at Splatterpool in Brooklyn for new experiment in collective circuitry: Ohm.

If you can't make it to the opening/performance come by over the weekend to view the evidence of what took place.Splatterpool is at 138 Bayard St. in Williamsburg.http://www.splatterpool.com/splatterpool.home.html

The performance takes place 8-11pm on Feb. 3rd. Gallery hours over the following weekend are from 1-6pm.
--
Heather Dewey-Hagborg

www.deweyhagborg.com

518-598-3775