[islandlabs] Next Meeting Location?

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Mon Mar 7 18:34:52 UTC 2011

Jonathan:

Bunch of questions:

Do you think you'll be out on the Island for the next meeting?
Do we want to continue to use the office?
Do you think we'll have access to the office?

Since it takes me an hour to get to the office, post a note on the door saying that we're meeting elsewhere, and get back home...
Can Tony post that message on the door for us?

Should we post something on the website about the meeting location having changed?

(I'm fine with meeting at the office, but that hasn't happened in a while, and racing around just to put a note on the door isn't working well for me)

I-Con:
I've got you down for being on all our I-Con panels. Is that OK? Will you (for sure) be at I-Con?
Who else thinks they want to be on I-Con panels?
Currently on panels: Me, Jonathan, Joe, Amy, Justin. (I need last names to go along w/ the last 3 people 'cause my memory sucks)

Joe:
How come I didn't pay you your radio money? (Is it OK to wait 'till wednesday, or should I try to meet you?)

How come I didn't give you your computers? (they're taking up space in my wagon)

I think that's it for the moment.

-Bill