[islandlabs] Balloon!

Joe toolfox at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 18:39:04 UTC 2011

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:10:19 +0000
"Burns, William" <burns at cshl.edu> wrote:

> Joe:
>
> Sorry, I'm stuck at work at the moment.
> When I get free, I might be able to spend the rest of the day on this.
>
> But... If only one camera will be used for video, why rewire both?
> Consistency?

You've got a point. If both cameras are wired the same, either one can
be used for video or still depending on which board socket they're
plugged into.

Leaving the still camera wired as is will differentiate them as to
which one gets the bigger microSD card. This also means less work for
Joe -- always a plus when trying to get another launch off the
ground...so to speak...

Let's leave the still camera as is. Good call!

However, I still have to add the external battery cable to the second
camera.

> Oh... Might go to microcenter....
> Do you need anything? (let me know)

Nope. We're good for the moment.

> Talk to you later.

You've got the house number w/ answering machine. Let me know when you
want to swap/drop/update (I could add the battery cable and leave you
both cameras at the same time).

Joe